Friday, October 07, 2005

Captain Solomon


I came up with the idea for this wee character when i was on a camping trip in devon with a group of friends. It's a really spooky place is Devon and the weekend we camped was a really misty one.... classic piratey ghost weather if you ask me. Everyone was getting easily freaked out to the point where everyone believed that they could see a giant in the campsite.. a real fucking giant wandering about around the tents... no shit... I was the only one stoned and I was the one being rational, telling them it was a trick of the light and any other garbage that came into my head... aaanyway, as everyone was still crapping themselves about the bfg i thought it would be perfect ghost story time. We all sat up late swapping our freakiest stories until there was only me and mate Mat left conscious. I started making up some shit about how the pirates in the area used to use trained monkeys as saboteurs, sending them ashore to switch off lighthouses and guff like that (you remember i was stoned right?). I think Mat had passed out during this but i didn't notice as I was really into the story. Soo, this one monkey ends up being abandoned by his pirate masters and ends up being strung up by the villagers who are royally pissed off with the wee guy and his piratey ways. But it doesn't end there, oh no (see, even writing about it is getting me all excited), the monkey comes back from the dead and it's hell bent on revenge, not only on the villagers who killed him but also on the pirates who abandoned him.

The revenge of the ghost pirate monkey!! woohoo!!

How good a cartoon would that be?. I want to see that on my telly.

Unfortunately, the only way I'm going to be able to is if I make the bastarding thing.

Bollox.

No comments: