Friday, October 07, 2005

the skinny

God only knows why I'm doing this blog as I don't have enough time to actually produce any projects never mind sitting down and blogging about them... buuuut... I thought this might help kick my ass into doing some work instead of sitting around thinking about doing it.... waaaaa!! I cannae even write coherently... anyway... aye... this blog should be about the animation I plan on creating about a ghost pirate monkey and the end of the world... shit title mind... as you can see, i might need a little help from you in forming ideas, scrapping ideas, encouraging me or discouraging me, whatever, but feedback is wanted if you've got any to give... and if not you can just sit back and watch in wonder at how shit and unmotivated one person can really be.

No comments: